This is a 15 minute free “Sample Course” for the full 4 hour Orange Bike Mind Workshop.
In this bike:
- the front wheel tells you where to go (= openness)
- the back wheel propels you (= focus)
- the person who sits in the middle masters both (= control)
In this workshop, Professor Yesha Sivan will explain, share, and then train you to be more effective in your cognitive abilities, in three states typical to the age of innovation:
- managing day to day
- dealing with stress
- harnessing new opportunities.
The full course is divided into 4 sections:
- Theory – Introduction
- Practice – Three Basic Tools
- Practice – Three Advanced Tools
- Reflections – Next Steps
This Sample Course offers a selection of lessons from the “Theory – Introduction” section.