Hundreds of people have joined our in-person workshops since 2014.
- 08:30-09:00 Get-together and registration
- 09:00-09:50 Background – the innovation age, wise intervention, and the bike model
- 10:00-10:50 Three tools to install base “riding” techniques
- 11:00-11:50 Three tools to install advanced “riding” techniques
- 12:00-13:00 Reflect on the results, practice, and what to expect
Preparation for the day:
- Plan to enjoy the workshop, no preparation is needed.
- We will start on time.
- Plan to stay the entire workshop.
- Dress comfortably.
- In some cases, participation calls for completing a short 3-min survey and a phone interview.
In-Person Workshop cost
Please see the particular cost and conditions for the workshop you wish to attend.
The regular cost is $888 + VAT (if applicable). If required, you will get an invoice for “Orange Bike Management Workshop.”
In most cases, there is 100% Money Back Guarantee — if you are unhappy with the value of the workshop, please let us know within a week, we will refund your money — just let us know why we did not meet your experience — we’ll consider that our tuition..
What will I get?
The tuition may include a short phone interview (after you have registered), the actual workshop, a small gift from us (to help you practice), and 10 days phone (SMS-WhatsApp) “pinging” (more about that on the last part of the workshop.)
Want to know more?
- ABOUT THE WORKSHOP: For more information about the OBM (Orange Bike Mind) methodology, visit our about page.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: FAQs will provide further answer to your questions.
- PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS: See all our previous workshops over the last few years in Israel and Hong Kong
- TESTIMONIALS: What should you expect from the workshop? See the short video below. Also, see more of what past participants have said before and after workshop.
When is the next workshop?
Sign-up to our mailing list and we’ll let you know about our next workshop.