Time: 8:00-15:00 (-17:00 optional)
Location: Hilton, Tel Aviv Note: if you are interested in hotel rooms kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org (on the 10th, or 11th)
Hosts: Prof. Yesha Sivan & Jacob Eilon
Keynote opening: Tzipi Ozer-Armon, CEO, Lumenis.
- 08:00 – 09:00 Get-together and registration over breakfast
- 09:00 – 09:10 Tzipi Ozer-Armon, CEO, Lumenis. The challenge of leading change
- 09:10 – 10:00 Background – the innovation age, wise intervention, and the bike model
- 10:00 – 10:15 Break
- 10:15 – 11:15 Three tools to install base “riding” techniques
- 11:15 – 11:30 Break
- 11:30 – 12:30 Three tools to install advanced “riding” techniques
- 12:30 – 12:45 Break
- 12:45 – 14:00 Reflect on the results, practice, and what to expect
- 14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
- By invite: 15:00-17:00 Picture taking, Interviews and further talks (optional)
- Timetable subject to changes.,
- We start on time. If you are late, you can go in in the first break.
Special for 11-11 — To all my friends in and outside Israel, and especially in China: What are you doing on 11-11? (couple/singles day) Guanggun Jie, 光棍节
— Come to Hilton, Tel Aviv Israel and celebrate 🍊🚲🧠🙏
Ever since 1993, “singles day” is the largest shopping celebration. According to Wikipedia, 11-11- 2017 yielded Chinese shopping to the tune of US$44.5 billion.
Get an experience, the Orange Bike Mind Workshop, which can be a gift for life.
If you get 2 tickets, you get a room* (conditions apply).
Regular Price: $555-$1,111
Register: Get tickets
- Learn more about the workshop (including the intro video by Prof. Yesha Sivan)
- Information and registration for the 05-Nov-2018 workshop in Hong Kong with the Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA) (Monday 05-Nov-2018 8:30 am – 1:30 pm) –https://www.hkma.org.hk/orangebike
- signup for future updates.
- The key to 21st-century innovation: CONTROL your OPENNESS and FOCUS – The case of Keith Jarrett at the Cologne concert – the best-selling piano piece of all time.
- Harvard Business Review: This Is Your Brain on Mindfulness
- Past Workshops