Here is a short teaser
(Video note: use this link if you are behind a firewall.)
The Orange Bike Mind Workshop is a 4-hour (net time) workshop, by Prof. Yesha Sivan, designed to enhance your cognitive abilities in three 21st century’s states of mind:
- managing day to day, while
- dealing with stress, and
- harnessing new opportunities.
It is aimed at senior level leaders who want to enhance their personal abilities — specifically managers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
- Learn more about the workshop (including the intro video by Prof. Yesha Sivan)
- Signup for future updates.
- Harvard Business Review: This Is Your Brain on Mindfulness
- The key to 21st-century innovation: CONTROL your OPENNESS and FOCUS – The case of Keith Jarrett at the Cologne concert – the best-selling piano piece of all time.
- Past Workshops
- Sat 26-Jan-2018 8:30-1:15 Hong Kong OBM with Chinese University Center for Chan Buddhism (no cost event) details and sign up: https://www.hkma.org.hk/orangebikeoffer
- 20-Mar-2019 Hong Kong with the Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA) see https://www.hkma.org.hk/orangebike
- For workshops in Israel like the Hilton Workshop in Nov 2018 see OBM in Israel