Welcome … Teaser
Video note: use this link if you are behind a firewall.
The Orange Bike Mind Workshop is a 4-hour (net time) workshop, by Prof. Yesha Sivan, designed to enhance your cognitive abilities in three 21st century’s states:
- managing day to day, while
- dealing with stress, and
- harnessing new opportunities.
It is aimed at senior level leaders who want to enhance their personal abilities — specifically managers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
- Learn more about the workshop (including the intro video by Prof. Yesha Sivan)
- Check 05-Nov-2018 workshop in Hong Kong, China with the Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA) https://www.hkma.org.hk/orangebike
- Check 11-Nov-2018 workshop in Hilton Tel Aviv, Israel
- Signup for future updates.
- Harvard Business Review: This Is Your Brain on Mindfulness
- The key to 21st-century innovation: CONTROL your OPENNESS and FOCUS – The case of Keith Jarrett at the Cologne concert – the best-selling piano piece of all time.
- Past Workshops