Here is a short teaser
(Video note: use this link if you are behind a firewall.)
The Orange Bike Mind Workshop is a 4-hour (net time) workshop, by Prof. Yesha Sivan, designed to enhance your cognitive abilities in three 21st century’s states of mind:
- managing day to day, while
- dealing with stress, and
- harnessing new opportunities.
It is aimed at senior level leaders who want to enhance their personal abilities — specifically managers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs.
- Learn more about the workshop (including the intro video by Prof. Yesha Sivan)
- Signup for future updates
- The origins of the “Orange Bike Mind”
- Harvard Business Review: This Is Your Brain on Mindfulness
- The key to 21st-century innovation: CONTROL your OPENNESS and FOCUS – The case of Keith Jarrett at the Cologne concert – the best-selling piano piece of all time.
- Past Workshops
- For workshops in Hong-Kong see our work with the Hong Kong Management Association
- For workshops in Israel like the Hilton Workshop in Nov 2018 see OBM in Israel
- Our next workshop in Israel 28-Jul-2019 with PAI – The Israeli Organization for Organizational Change and Development — see details here in Hebrew.